No, you cannot connect more than one phone to the same camera at the same time. However you can unpair the previous phone with the camera and connect using a new phone again.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect my Android phone for the first time?
- How do I connect my iPhone for the first time?
- Can I make a connection request from the camera?
- Under what circumstances will the camera fail to connect to the App?
- Can anyone connect to my camera?
- How can I unpair my phone with the camera?
- Why did the camera pairing fail?
- What happens after unpairing?
- What should I do if I get 'Bluetooth pairing information is overwritten' message when trying to connect to the camera?
- Why can't I find my camera after I completed pairing?