When the APP is connected to the camera it uses the Wi-Fi signal band to view and download images. Some phones will be able to connect to the internet using 3G/4G signal while some phones won't be able to connect to the internet. You will be able connect to the internet again after disconnecting from the camera.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect my Android phone for the first time?
- How do I connect my iPhone for the first time?
- Can I make a connection request from the camera?
- Under what circumstances will the camera fail to connect to the App?
- Can anyone connect to my camera?
- How can I unpair my phone with the camera?
- Why did the camera pairing fail?
- What happens after unpairing?
- What should I do if I get 'Bluetooth pairing information is overwritten' message when trying to connect to the camera?
- Why can't I find my camera after I completed pairing?