Depending on the 'Master Guide' template that you are using under 'Master Guide' mode, aperture, shutter speed and exposure compensation settings may be disabled. If the template requires you to take a photo with Mode A, then the settings that are not adjustable in that mode are greyed out. Vice versa for taking photos with Mode M.
Articles in this section
- What does each mode on the mode dial mean?
- What is the 'Master guide'? How do I use it?
- How do I get more 'Master Guide' templates?
- Why can't I set aperture under 'Master Guide' mode?
- Why is burst shooting not working after I set it?
- What are the scene modes for?
- Can I only take panoramic photos from left to right?
- What subjects are the HDR feature suited for? Under which modes can HDR be used?
- When do I use HDR?
- Will the video file be saved if the camera runs out of power during a time-lapse shooting?