The sensor is a high precision component therefore we do not recommend you clean it yourself. If you insist on doing so, we suggest you purchase a sensor cleaner to clean off the dust and fibers from the lens. Cleaning lenses is best done with ethanol. First try blowing off dust from the lens, then dip your lens cleaning cloth in ethanol and clean the lens in circular motion starting from the middle of the lens.
Articles in this section
- What temperature and humidity are OK for the camera to operate in?
- What's included in YI M1 Mirrorless Camera Standard Kit?
- What image size can I output when using the highest resolution?
- What type of image stabilization does YI M1 Mirrorless Camera support?
- Can the date be displayed on photos?
- Can I use YI M1 Mirrorless Camera outside of China? What are the restrictions?
- Why doesn't the illuminator light up when shooting in dim places?
- Are the camera and lens waterproof?
- Does the YI M1 Mirrorless Camera have a mechanical shutter?
- Is the YI M1 Mirrorless Camera made in China? Where are the camera and lens made?