No, they are not so please do keep the camera away from water when shooting.
Articles in this section
- What temperature and humidity are OK for the camera to operate in?
- What's included in YI M1 Mirrorless Camera Standard Kit?
- What image size can I output when using the highest resolution?
- What type of image stabilization does YI M1 Mirrorless Camera support?
- Can the date be displayed on photos?
- Can I use YI M1 Mirrorless Camera outside of China? What are the restrictions?
- Why doesn't the illuminator light up when shooting in dim places?
- Are the camera and lens waterproof?
- Does the YI M1 Mirrorless Camera have a mechanical shutter?
- Is the YI M1 Mirrorless Camera made in China? Where are the camera and lens made?