If you find it hard to focus in dim environments, please check if the AF illuminator is turned on from the Menu settings. The AF illuminator can only light up and assist focusing when its turned on.
Articles in this section
- What temperature and humidity are OK for the camera to operate in?
- What's included in YI M1 Mirrorless Camera Standard Kit?
- What image size can I output when using the highest resolution?
- What type of image stabilization does YI M1 Mirrorless Camera support?
- Can the date be displayed on photos?
- Can I use YI M1 Mirrorless Camera outside of China? What are the restrictions?
- Why doesn't the illuminator light up when shooting in dim places?
- Are the camera and lens waterproof?
- Does the YI M1 Mirrorless Camera have a mechanical shutter?
- Is the YI M1 Mirrorless Camera made in China? Where are the camera and lens made?