There are two versions of YI M1 Mirrorless Camera, China version and International version. Chinese version firmware does not support English and also it does not work with International App. International version does not support App for China version and vice versa. Please make sure that you abide by the laws and regulations in the country you are using the camera. Also make sure you use adapters that meet the requirements of YI M1 Mirrorless Camera to avoid possible damage.
Articles in this section
- What temperature and humidity are OK for the camera to operate in?
- What's included in YI M1 Mirrorless Camera Standard Kit?
- What image size can I output when using the highest resolution?
- What type of image stabilization does YI M1 Mirrorless Camera support?
- Can the date be displayed on photos?
- Can I use YI M1 Mirrorless Camera outside of China? What are the restrictions?
- Why doesn't the illuminator light up when shooting in dim places?
- Are the camera and lens waterproof?
- Does the YI M1 Mirrorless Camera have a mechanical shutter?
- Is the YI M1 Mirrorless Camera made in China? Where are the camera and lens made?