Yes, the aspect ratio is fixed. The aspect ratio is 4:3 for 2K and VGA 240P recording formats and is 16:9 for the other recording formats. Please note that the aspect ratio for video is not the same as the Aspect Ratio in Menu Setting.
Articles in this section
- What does each mode on the mode dial mean?
- What is the 'Master guide'? How do I use it?
- How do I get more 'Master Guide' templates?
- Why can't I set aperture under 'Master Guide' mode?
- Why is burst shooting not working after I set it?
- What are the scene modes for?
- Can I only take panoramic photos from left to right?
- What subjects are the HDR feature suited for? Under which modes can HDR be used?
- When do I use HDR?
- Will the video file be saved if the camera runs out of power during a time-lapse shooting?