YI M1 Mirrorless Camera supports standard SD memory cards, including SDHC and SDXC cards. Maximum storage size is 512GB. Some features (burst shooting, 4K video etc.) might require using high-speed memory cards. Please refer to corresponding sections in this FAQ.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a blinking memory card icon on the bottom-right corner of the screen?
- What if the screen still says that there is no memory card even though one is placed already?
- What is the recommended storage size for the memory card?
- What should I do if 'Memory Card is Write-protected' is displayed?
- What types of memory cards are supported?
- Why is 'Memory Card Not Recognized' displayed?
- What specification memory cards meet the requirements of video shooting?
- Can I insert/remove the memory card when the camera is powered on?
- How many images can a memory card store?
- Which SD memory cards are official recommended?