It depends, battery life is subject to shooting modes and shooting environment. For example, when using the camera in low temperature, using the camera primarily for video, or having the camera connected via Wi-Fii will drain the battery faster.
Articles in this section
- How do I recharge the camera?
- How long should the first recharge be?
- How long does it take to fully charge the battery? How long can the battery last?
- How can I tell if the battery is fully charged?
- What should I do if the camera does not charge? What should I do if the charging indicator light on the battery charger does not light up?
- Where can I purchase the battery?
- What should I do if the camera gets really hot during charging?
- Why does the battery drain so quickly?
- What type of adapter should I use?
- Anything I should be aware of when charging the battery?