Install and lock the flashlight to the hot-shoe with the camera and flashlight both turned off. Turn on the camera first and then turn on the flashlight.
Articles in this section
- How do I recharge the camera?
- How long should the first recharge be?
- How long does it take to fully charge the battery? How long can the battery last?
- How can I tell if the battery is fully charged?
- What should I do if the camera does not charge? What should I do if the charging indicator light on the battery charger does not light up?
- Where can I purchase the battery?
- What should I do if the camera gets really hot during charging?
- Why does the battery drain so quickly?
- What type of adapter should I use?
- Anything I should be aware of when charging the battery?