No, the night vision infrared light is invisible to human eyes. If you turn on your phone's camera and point it at the camera lens, then you will be able to see it.
Articles in this section
- Purple Haze in camera view
- Alert video failed to load
- How do I fix the image quality when viewing my camera?
- No power.
- I have an issue with my order.
- How do I fix my app issue?
- Where are my files stored?
- Downloading cloud videos using mobile app and Windows desktop app
- What does error code 3029 mean?
- What does error code 3013 mean?