How do I pair the Bluetooth remote?
- Turn on the YI Action camera and wait for 30 seconds to make sure it is fully booted.
- Double click the Wi-Fi button on the side of the camera. You will hear a short beep. If the Wi-Fi was initially off the Wi-Fi LED light will turn solid blue. If Wi-Fi was initially on the Wi-Fi LED light will not change.
- The camera is now in Bluetooth pairing mode.
- Bring the Bluetooth remote close to the camera and press the Shutter button on the Bluetooth remote until you hear a short beep. If the pairing was successful, the indicator light on the remote will show a blue blinking light.
- If the camera does not beep after you double click the Wi-Fi button, please wait 30 seconds and try again.
- The remote only needs to be paired once. It can then be used the next time the camera is on.
- If the remote is not paired with any camera, the indicator light is red when you press the shutter button.