The camera will switch to flash disk mode when connected to the PC via a USB cable and this mode doesn't support taking photos or videos.
Articles in this section
- What are the video resolution modes?
- I'm unable to view the media content I've captured?
- How do I share my photos and videos to social networks?
- Why can't I take a snapshot while I'm recording video?
- Why can't I take photos or record videos?
- What video standard does the camera support?
- Why can't I capture photos or record videos when the camera is connected to the PC?
- Why do my photos and videos display date 2008-1-1?
- Why does a stripe appear in my videos when recording in bright light?
- Why have my old video files been deleted?