Videos taken by YI Home Camera are encrypted before being uploaded to YI Cloud. The encryption key is changed and updated periodically to give users the highest scale of protection. Furthermore, the underlying infrastructure is fully developed in-house so that you know your data is in good hands and well protected. With our technology, not only can you rest assured regarding security, you can also expect a quick turnaround time for data restore in the most stable environment.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I have subscribed to YI Cloud Service, but my balance is not enough for payment?
- When I disable Video Upload Service, can I continue to use Customer Walk-in Analysis?
- If I unbind the device and bind it with another account, can I still see videos that were taken before?
- Can I delete or download videos from the cloud?
- How do I manage my subscription?
- Can I still see the videos once my YI Cloud Service is expired?
- Can I ask for a refund or change my subscription plan when my current subscription is still active?
- How do you extend subscription to YI Cloud Service?
- How do I cancel the subscription?
- How do you calculate valid service time after a purchase is made for YI Cloud Service?