Videos taken by YI Home Camera are encrypted before being uploaded to YI Cloud. The encryption key is changed and updated periodically to give users the highest scale of protection. Furthermore, the underlying infrastructure is fully developed in-house so that you know your data is in good hands and well protected. With our technology, not only can you rest assured regarding security, you can also expect a quick turnaround time for data restore in the most stable environment.
Articles in this section
- Cloud code activation
- How to set up YI Cloud?
- How to add and remove the cameras to and from a cloud subscription?
- How to cancel YI cloud subscription on Android and auto renew for free trial or non-free trial.
- How to cancel YI cloud subscription on Apple and auto renew for free trial or non-free trial.
- What happens if I have subscribed to YI Cloud Service, but my balance is not enough for payment?
- When I disable Video Upload Service, can I continue to use Customer Walk-in Analysis?
- If I unbind the device and bind it with another account, can I still see videos that were taken before?
- Can I delete or download videos from the cloud?
- Problems with my cloud subscription?