Loop recording is a function that will overwrite previously recorded video sequentially on a cycle. For example, say if you sign up for 15-day loop recording subscription, on the 16th day, the recording will wipe out the ones taken from your first day and start from there. 17th day wipes out the 2nd day and so forth. Currently, we support three loop recording plans: 7-day, 15-day and 30-day loop recording.
Articles in this section
- How to cancel auto renew Apple subscription for YI Cloud free trial or non-free trial.
- What happens if I have subscribed to YI Cloud Service, but my balance is not enough for payment?
- When I disable Video Upload Service, can I continue to use Customer Walk-in Analysis?
- If I unbind the device and bind it with another account, can I still see videos that were taken before?
- Can I delete or download videos from the cloud?
- How do I manage my subscription?
- Can I still see the videos once my YI Cloud Service is expired?
- Can I ask for a refund or change my subscription plan when my current subscription is still active?
- How do you extend subscription to YI Cloud Service?
- How do I cancel the subscription?