Loop recording is a function that will overwrite previously recorded video sequentially on a cycle. For example, say if you sign up for 15-day loop recording subscription, on the 16th day, the recording will wipe out the ones taken from your first day and start from there. 17th day wipes out the 2nd day and so forth. Currently, we support three loop recording plans: 7-day, 15-day and 30-day loop recording.
Articles in this section
- I have an issue with my cloud service.
- Cloud Charge for Free Trial?
- Cloud Plan Difference
- Cloud code activation
- How to set up YI Cloud?
- How to add and remove the cameras to and from a cloud subscription?
- How to cancel YI cloud subscription on Apple and auto renew for free trial or non-free trial.
- What happens if I have subscribed to YI Cloud Service, but my balance is not enough for payment?
- When I disable Video Upload Service, can I continue to use Customer Walk-in Analysis?
- If I unbind the device and bind it with another account, can I still see videos that were taken before?