Once you successfully make your subscription, YI Cloud Service is immediately enabled and you will be charged the following day. For example, you sign up for 15-day loop recording service for one year on 9/1/2016, we will charge you according to your payment choice on 9/2/2016.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I have subscribed to YI Cloud Service, but my balance is not enough for payment?
- When I disable Video Upload Service, can I continue to use Customer Walk-in Analysis?
- If I unbind the device and bind it with another account, can I still see videos that were taken before?
- Can I delete or download videos from the cloud?
- How do I manage my subscription?
- Can I still see the videos once my YI Cloud Service is expired?
- Can I ask for a refund or change my subscription plan when my current subscription is still active?
- How do you extend subscription to YI Cloud Service?
- How do I cancel the subscription?
- How do you calculate valid service time after a purchase is made for YI Cloud Service?