Unfortunately, we do not accept refunds while your subscription is still active. If you wish to change your subscription plan, please cancel your current subscription and select a new one. For example, if you wish to upgrade your 15-day subscription to 30-day subscription, please cancel your 15-day subscription, then purchase 30-day subscription. Make sure you save all your videos from cloud before you cancel your subscription. Failure to do so may result in a loss of previously recorded videos.
Articles in this section
- How to set up YI Cloud?
- How to add and remove the cameras to and from a cloud subscription?
- How to cancel YI cloud subscription on Android and auto renew for free trial or non-free trial.
- How to cancel YI cloud subscription on Apple and auto renew for free trial or non-free trial.
- What happens if I have subscribed to YI Cloud Service, but my balance is not enough for payment?
- When I disable Video Upload Service, can I continue to use Customer Walk-in Analysis?
- If I unbind the device and bind it with another account, can I still see videos that were taken before?
- Can I delete or download videos from the cloud?
- Problems with my cloud subscription?
- Can I still see the videos once my YI Cloud Service is expired?