You will be charged automatically if you have not cancelled the subscription before it expires. You don't need to take any extra steps to extend the subscription. The subscription will automatically extends itself according to the subscription plan you previously signed up for. We will notify you by email before we charge you, when the payment is successfully processed or when it has failed. Please note your subscription will be automatically cancelled if the account you chose does not have the sufficient amount of money when we charge you.
Articles in this section
- How to cancel YI cloud subscription on Android and auto renew for free trial or non-free trial.
- How to cancel YI cloud subscription on Apple and auto renew for free trial or non-free trial.
- What happens if I have subscribed to YI Cloud Service, but my balance is not enough for payment?
- When I disable Video Upload Service, can I continue to use Customer Walk-in Analysis?
- If I unbind the device and bind it with another account, can I still see videos that were taken before?
- Can I delete or download videos from the cloud?
- Problems with my cloud subscription?
- Can I still see the videos once my YI Cloud Service is expired?
- Can I ask for a refund or change my subscription plan when my current subscription is still active?
- How do you extend subscription to YI Cloud Service?