Any new videos taken after the subscription is expired will not be uploaded to the cloud. The videos that are already in the cloud will be deleted based on the duration you chose for the loop recording. For example, if you signed up for a 15-day loop recording subscription, once the subscription expires, any videos taken from your first day (out of 15 days) you started your subscription will be deleted one day after your subscription expiration date.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I have subscribed to YI Cloud Service, but my balance is not enough for payment?
- When I disable Video Upload Service, can I continue to use Customer Walk-in Analysis?
- If I unbind the device and bind it with another account, can I still see videos that were taken before?
- Can I delete or download videos from the cloud?
- How do I manage my subscription?
- Can I still see the videos once my YI Cloud Service is expired?
- Can I ask for a refund or change my subscription plan when my current subscription is still active?
- How do you extend subscription to YI Cloud Service?
- How do I cancel the subscription?
- How do you calculate valid service time after a purchase is made for YI Cloud Service?