Any new videos taken after the subscription is expired will not be uploaded to the cloud. The videos that are already in the cloud will be deleted based on the duration you chose for the loop recording. For example, if you signed up for a 15-day loop recording subscription, once the subscription expires, any videos taken from your first day (out of 15 days) you started your subscription will be deleted one day after your subscription expiration date.
Articles in this section
- How to cancel YI Cloud subscription on Android or cloud website
- No Cloud Service
- Double charged for cloud
- I have an issue with my cloud service.
- Cloud Charge for Free Trial?
- Cloud Plan Difference
- Cloud code activation
- How to set up YI Cloud?
- How to add and remove the cameras to and from a cloud subscription?
- How to cancel YI cloud subscription on Apple and auto renew for free trial or non-free trial.