Please note that videos do not get carried over to a different account. Therefore once you unbind the device from your original account and bind with a new account, you can no longer see videos taken previously under the original account. For example, if User A purchases YI Cloud Service with his/her account then unbinds the device later on from the account, User B can then binds with the same device however User B will not be able to see any videos taken under User A's account. User B needs to purchase YI Cloud Service separately in order to enable the service under his/her account. User A after unbinding can still see the videos uploaded previously by navigating to "My YI Cloud" and selecting the right device.
Articles in this section
- How to cancel YI cloud subscription on Android and auto renew for free trial or non-free trial.
- How to cancel YI cloud subscription on Apple and auto renew for free trial or non-free trial.
- What happens if I have subscribed to YI Cloud Service, but my balance is not enough for payment?
- When I disable Video Upload Service, can I continue to use Customer Walk-in Analysis?
- If I unbind the device and bind it with another account, can I still see videos that were taken before?
- Can I delete or download videos from the cloud?
- Problems with my cloud subscription?
- Can I still see the videos once my YI Cloud Service is expired?
- Can I ask for a refund or change my subscription plan when my current subscription is still active?
- How do you extend subscription to YI Cloud Service?