Please note that videos do not get carried over to a different account. Therefore once you unbind the device from your original account and bind with a new account, you can no longer see videos taken previously under the original account. For example, if User A purchases YI Cloud Service with his/her account then unbinds the device later on from the account, User B can then binds with the same device however User B will not be able to see any videos taken under User A's account. User B needs to purchase YI Cloud Service separately in order to enable the service under his/her account. User A after unbinding can still see the videos uploaded previously by navigating to "My YI Cloud" and selecting the right device.
Articles in this section
- How to cancel YI Cloud subscription on Android or cloud website
- No Cloud Service
- Double charged for cloud
- I have an issue with my cloud service.
- Cloud Charge for Free Trial?
- Cloud Plan Difference
- Cloud code activation
- How to set up YI Cloud?
- How to add and remove the cameras to and from a cloud subscription?
- How to cancel YI cloud subscription on Apple and auto renew for free trial or non-free trial.