Why doesn't my Type-C to RCA cable unable to output AV signal to the monitor?
First, the YI 4K plus camera currently can transfer or output the AV signal through the YI Type-C to RCA cable to a standard monitor that can accept the AV signal as well, which means that you have to purchase this special YI RCA cable online.
Second, if you can transfer the AV signal to your monitor initially while it fails for a certain time of usage doing this way, please confirm the following information as below:
1. Make sure the AV Out option in the camera menu is enabled before launching the AV output operation through the camera.
2. Using a back-up YI RCA cable on your monitor and see if it works. If this solution is workable it is indicating that the RCA cable is defective, thus you need to purchase a new one.
3. Change another monitor to verify if it works. If this solution is workable, it is indicating that there is something wrong with your monitor.
4. Change the back-up camera to verify if it works. If this solution is workable, it is indicating that the USB port of the camera is failing or some parts of the camera are not functioning well.
5. If all the above solutions are unsuccessful, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.