Pairing Your YI Home Camera:
1. Open YI Home and log in to your account.
2. Tap the '+' icon on the top right of the main screen to add your camera.
3. Turn your camera on.
- Wait approximately 20 seconds until the voice prompt indicates that your camera is ready to connect. Tap the 'I heard waiting to connect' icon once you hear the voice prompt.
4. Select your WiFi network (remember to choose a 2.4GHz network) and enter the password. Tap 'Connect to Wi-Fi'.
5. Scan the QR Code shown on the app. Tap Next once the QR Code has scanned.
Make sure that your phone's brightness is turned up all the way and camera lens is clear.
- Place the camera lens directly in front the QR code shown on your device. Slowly move the camera back until the the QR code scans.
- You'll hear a voice prompt on both the camera and your device when pairing is complete.
6. Tap Save to begin using your camera.
- You can rename your camera and share your device on the welcome page, or use the default settings (you can make changes anytime).
- If you're adding multiple cameras, repeat the pairing process as needed.
QR Code not scanning or getting an error?
Make sure that you're connected to a 2.4GHz network before pairing (5GHz not supported). All routers have the 2.4GHz band available, but you may need to adjust your router settings in order to switch to this network.
Visit our Recommended WiFi Settings page to make sure that your router is set up properly.
- Pairing Troubleshooting Guide