YI Home cameras cannot connect to 5GHz networks and must connect to a 2.4GHz network. All routers have a 2.4GHz network available. If you are currently on a 5GHz network, you will need to adjust your settings to connect your camera:
Articles in this section
- How can I contact customer support?
- Can YI Home Camera be used outdoors? What’s the highest and lowest temperature limitation?
- I'm on a 5GHz network. Can I still use the camera?
- How do I obtain full coverage of a room?
- How many YI Home Cameras can be connected to one account?
- Are there any video tutorials available?