If you have forgotten your login password for your YI Account, please follow the steps below to reset your password:
1. Launch your YI Home App.
2. On the login page, tap on the "Forgot Password" option. (Located below the password field.)
3. Input your email address associated with your YI Account.
4. Enter the security code shown in the box on the lower right part of the screen. (Please take note that the said code is case sensitive and will expire approximately within 60 seconds)
5. Tap "Next" and the "Reset Password" page will prompt.
6. A security code will be sent to your email address.
7. Input the security code sent to your email address on the "Reset Password" page, along with the new password you want to set for your YI Account. Then tap "Reset Password".
The email is sent out immediately, but you might experience a delay in receiving the code.
The password must be 8-16 characters long and must have the following characteristics:
At least one uppercase letter (e.g., AB).
At least one lowercase letter (e.g., ab).
At least one number (e.g., 1234).
Then, go back to the login screen. Make sure your region in the top right is correct. Log in with your account email address and a new password created.