If you're unable to log in to your YI Home account and don't remember your password, follow the instructions below:
- Select Forgot Password on the login screen.
- Enter your email address and the security code shown in the box, then select Next.
- You'll receive an email containing your verification code. Enter the verification code from the email on the first line and then enter the new password on the next two lines.
- The email is sent out immediately, but you might experience a delay in receiving the code.
- The password must be 8-16 characters long and must have the following characteristics:
- At least one uppercase letter (e.g., AB).
- At least one lowercase letter (e.g., ab).
- At least one number (e.g., 1234).
- Select Reset password to finish, then login with your new password.