YI Home cameras cannot connect to 5GHz networks and must connect to a 2.4GHz network. All routers have a 2.4GHz network available. If you are currently on a 5GHz network, you will need to adjust your settings to connect your camera.
Articles in this section
- Pairing Your Camera With YI Home App
- Creating a YI Home Account
- Recommended WiFi Settings
- How many ways can my YI Dome Camera be installed?
- Can YI Dome Camera be fixed to a wall?
- I'm on a 5GHz network. Can I still use the camera?
- Can I turn on and bind to my mobile hotspot?
- Can I use the same account to log in on multiple systems? For example, Apple and Android phone users.