Once your camera has been paired to your account, you can connect to your camera on your device from any location where you have a Wi-Fi internet or mobile data connection available. To see the live view, select YI in the app, then tap anywhere on the preview image of your camera.
Live View Controls
- To view full-screen, select the full-screen icon.
- To use the mic, select and hold the mic icon.
- Set the video quality to SD or HD by selecting the icon. Video quality is set to auto by default. This option will select the best option based on your internet speed and connectivity.
- To take a photo, select the camera icon.
- To manually record a video, select the the record icon, then tap again when you’re done.
- To turn the sound on or off , tap the speaker icon.
- To view your timeline, tap anywhere on the live view (micro SD card or YI Cloud subscription required). Select and hold the timeline then swipe left to go back or swipe right to jump ahead. Available recordings are indicated by the orange columns.