Sharing Your Camera With Friends And Family
You can share your camera with up to five other people. They must download the YI Home or Kami Home app and create an account. Once they’ve accepted your invitation, they can view your live feed, access video recordings, and receive alert notifications if permitted by the user sharing the account.
To share your camera with a friend or family member, they’ll need to download the YI/Kami Home App and create an account. At this time, camera sharing is not available for the Kami Wire-Free camera (W101) through the Share Setting.
Note: The main user and invitee must be in the same region (e.g. US).
Here are the steps:
1. Launch the YI/Kami Home app, and tap on Account.
2. Tap on Sharing.
3. Tap on Share With New Person.
3. Enter the email address of the person you want to share the camera with and tap on Next.
4. Select the camera you want to share and click on Next. Select a Permission on what access you want to have for them. Tap on Send Invite.
5. Under Sharing page, you will see the people you've shared the camera.
You can add more cameras to share, update the permission, and delete the user from sharing the camera.
6. The invitee will receive a "New camera sharing invite" from the YI/Kami App. Tap on Accept Invite.