some. In order to better protect the privacy of the user, the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape can set the sound to be turned on or off, and the default is open. You can perform the recording on and off functions according to your needs by pressing the recording shortcut switch provided by the recorder.
Articles in this section
- Tips on the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape, please format the TF card, what should I do?
- Watching the recorder real-time picture card through APP slow / download, playback video card slow problem
- Will I consume 2G/3G/4G traffic when I use the mobile app to view real-time images, download videos or play back videos in the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape?
- When the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape is connected to the APP, delete the video in the “Emergency, Trip” in the “Album”. Is the deleted on the mobile phone or the recorder memory card?
- Is there a problem when the APP connects to the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape?
- The video resolution is low, looking at the file with "s"
- What should I do if device has a crash, an automatic reboot, etc?
- What should I do if your device does not turn on?
- Does the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape have a recording sound switch?
- Can the electronic screen of the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape be turned off?