will not. The Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape itself has a built-in WiFi module that can create a WiFi hotspot, which is equivalent to a LAN WiFi. The mobile phone and recorder use a point-to-point private network connection, and do not consume 2G/3G/4G traffic without going through the 2G/3G/4G network.
Articles in this section
- Tips on the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape, please format the TF card, what should I do?
- Watching the recorder real-time picture card through APP slow / download, playback video card slow problem
- Will I consume 2G/3G/4G traffic when I use the mobile app to view real-time images, download videos or play back videos in the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape?
- When the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape is connected to the APP, delete the video in the “Emergency, Trip” in the “Album”. Is the deleted on the mobile phone or the recorder memory card?
- Is there a problem when the APP connects to the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape?
- The video resolution is low, looking at the file with "s"
- What should I do if device has a crash, an automatic reboot, etc?
- What should I do if your device does not turn on?
- Does the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape have a recording sound switch?
- Can the electronic screen of the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape be turned off?