When using the TF card for the first time on the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape, be sure to format the TF card on the recorder first. This ensures that the format of the card is consistent with the card-compatible format of the drive recorder.
Articles in this section
- Tips on the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape, please format the TF card, what should I do?
- Watching the recorder real-time picture card through APP slow / download, playback video card slow problem
- Will I consume 2G/3G/4G traffic when I use the mobile app to view real-time images, download videos or play back videos in the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape?
- When the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape is connected to the APP, delete the video in the “Emergency, Trip” in the “Album”. Is the deleted on the mobile phone or the recorder memory card?
- Is there a problem when the APP connects to the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape?
- The video resolution is low, looking at the file with "s"
- What should I do if device has a crash, an automatic reboot, etc?
- What should I do if your device does not turn on?
- Does the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape have a recording sound switch?
- Can the electronic screen of the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape be turned off?