This situation is caused by the artificial setting of the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape during the use of the Dash Cam-Nightscape. If you are not connected to the mobile app, the operation pauses, the video is viewed, or the settings are stopped, causing the recording to stop. Therefore, a clip of less than 3 minutes is generated. In addition, when the mobile APP is connected, viewing the album through the APP and setting the recorder may also result in recording. Pause, resulting in a fragment that is less than 3 minutes old. It is also possible that your card is not fast enough. It is recommended to format it under observation or change the Class 10 card above 80M/S.
Articles in this section
- Tips on the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape, please format the TF card, what should I do?
- Watching the recorder real-time picture card through APP slow / download, playback video card slow problem
- Will I consume 2G/3G/4G traffic when I use the mobile app to view real-time images, download videos or play back videos in the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape?
- When the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape is connected to the APP, delete the video in the “Emergency, Trip” in the “Album”. Is the deleted on the mobile phone or the recorder memory card?
- Is there a problem when the APP connects to the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape?
- The video resolution is low, looking at the file with "s"
- What should I do if device has a crash, an automatic reboot, etc?
- What should I do if your device does not turn on?
- Does the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape have a recording sound switch?
- Can the electronic screen of the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape be turned off?