Yes, the 5V1A output on the market can be used. It is recommended to use the standard power cord to avoid damage to the battery caused by the insufficient power supply.
Articles in this section
- Tips on the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape, please format the TF card, what should I do?
- Watching the recorder real-time picture card through APP slow / download, playback video card slow problem
- Will I consume 2G/3G/4G traffic when I use the mobile app to view real-time images, download videos or play back videos in the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape?
- Is there a problem when the APP connects to the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape?
- The video resolution is low, looking at the file with "s"
- What should I do if device has a crash, an automatic reboot, etc?
- What should I do if your device does not turn on?
- Does the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape have a recording sound switch?
- Can the electronic screen of the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape be turned off?
- How to accurately install the recorder (3M glue)