The Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape has the function of automatic interest screen. It can now be set to: 1 minute / 5 minutes / always on. You can modify it in the recorder or app settings according to your needs. When the function is turned on and the recorder is not operated within the corresponding set time, the recorder's electronic screen will be automatically turned off or constantly on, during which the recorder will perform normal recording.
Articles in this section
- Tips on the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape, please format the TF card, what should I do?
- Watching the recorder real-time picture card through APP slow / download, playback video card slow problem
- Will I consume 2G/3G/4G traffic when I use the mobile app to view real-time images, download videos or play back videos in the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape?
- When the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape is connected to the APP, delete the video in the “Emergency, Trip” in the “Album”. Is the deleted on the mobile phone or the recorder memory card?
- Is there a problem when the APP connects to the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape?
- The video resolution is low, looking at the file with "s"
- What should I do if device has a crash, an automatic reboot, etc?
- What should I do if your device does not turn on?
- Does the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape have a recording sound switch?
- Can the electronic screen of the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape be turned off?