1. Please confirm the connection is the WiFi hotspot created by the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape. The default WiFi name of the Yi Dash Cam-Nightscape is “YICarCam_222ef1”, and the last 6 fields are the last six digits of the recorder's Mac address. The default password is 1234567890. If a password input error occurs, the connection will not be possible.
2. The mobile phone Bluetooth or car Bluetooth device will interfere with the WiFi of the recorder. It is recommended to turn off the mobile phone Bluetooth or car Bluetooth device when the phone is connected to the recorder WiFi.
3. Set the phone to turn the WLAN off and then on again, or restart the phone and the recorder and try to connect again.
4. Some Samsung and Huawei phones have data traffic and WLAN enabled at the same time. When the connected WiFi network is in poor condition, it will automatically switch to the data traffic mode, causing the mobile phone and the recorder to fail to connect properly.
A1, Samsung mobile phone: At this time, you need to turn off the intelligent network switching/automatic network switching function in the mobile phone setting WLAN advanced setting or directly turn off the data traffic.
A2, Huawei mobile phone: In the mobile phone settings WLAN advanced settings, the "avoid the network is not good" option, or directly turn off the data traffic.
5. If the phone is set to proxy, the phone, and the recorder will not be able to connect properly. You can cancel the agent as follows: Click on the hotspot name of the recorder, check: display the advanced option "Proxy server, select "No", then choose to save the connection.
6. Please switch the WiFi once in the setting interface, try again to restore normal.
7. Please exit the app (the exit here does not mean pushing the app to the background, but to close it directly) and then reopen it. If there is still no sign of improvement after checking the above conditions, please contact customer service to provide technical support.