When pairing sensors, you do not need to select a specific Base Station for pairing. In the pairing state, as long as the sensor is close to the Base Station that needs to be connected to, the device will automatically pair. If the sensor is close to multiple Base Stations at the same time, the sensor will select the Base Station with the strongest signal to connect.
Articles in this section
- Setting Up Your Camera With Kami Home app
- What if the sensor cannot be paired to the Base Station?
- How do I pair a sensor to a specific Base Station?
- Why can't I pair the Kami Entry Sensor/Kami Secure Home Motion Sensor?
- Why can't the app pair Kami Wire-Free Camera?
- Why can't I pair the App with my Kami Smart Security Base Station?