The environment outdoors can have a wide variety of conditions. Changes in temperature, humidity, etc. during charging can affect the health of the device. DO NOT CHARGE your Kami Wire-Free Camera outdoors. This may have a fatal impact on the battery. Only charge indoors and only use the Kami Battery Charger.
Articles in this section
- The relationship between battery life and different modes of Kami Wire-Free Camera.
- Kami Wire-Free Camera should not be mounted on some hot appliances.
- Do not charge your Kami Wire-Free Camera outdoors.
- Precautions for Outdoor Use
- Kami Motion Sensor battery average duration and replacement frequency?
- How to install the battery of Kami Motion Sensor.
- How to remove the battery of Kami Entry Sensor/Kami Motion Sensor.
- Kami Entry Sensor/Kami Motion Sensor installation precautions.