The normal operating temperature of Kami Wire-Free Camera is -10 ° C - 60 ° C. Too high or too low a temperature will cause damage to the equipment. Please be sure to install your camera properly. There is a serious potential fire hazard if you ignore this requirement.
Articles in this section
- The relationship between battery life and different modes of Kami Wire-Free Camera.
- Kami Wire-Free Camera should not be mounted on some hot appliances.
- Do not charge your Kami Wire-Free Camera outdoors.
- Precautions for Outdoor Use
- Kami Motion Sensor battery average duration and replacement frequency?
- How to install the battery of Kami Motion Sensor.
- How to remove the battery of Kami Entry Sensor/Kami Motion Sensor.
- Kami Entry Sensor/Kami Motion Sensor installation precautions.