(1) If you want to use Kami Wire-Free Camera outdoors, please take it outside after the pairing process is complete. Confirm the signal strength with the Base Station on the App before mounting the camera outside. It is recommended not to exceed a distance of 65 feet from the Base Station, or to separate the Base Station and camera with multiple walls to avoid weakening signal transmission.
Articles in this section
- The relationship between battery life and different modes of Kami Wire-Free Camera.
- Wire-Free Home Camera Kit should not be mounted on some hot appliances.
- Do not charge your Wire-Free Home Camera Kit outdoors.
- Precautions for Wire-Free Home Camera Kit outdoor use
- Kami Motion Sensor battery average duration and replacement frequency?
- How to install the battery of Kami Motion Sensor.
- How to remove the battery of Kami Entry Sensor/Kami Motion Sensor.
- Kami Entry Sensor/Kami Motion Sensor installation precautions.