The relationship between battery life and different modes of Kami Wire-Free Camera.
1. Motion detection is always on
(1) Applicable to the monitoring space with average and infrequent traffic flow
(2) For example: If there is someone in the garage. In this mode, as long as someone enters the range of the camera, the camera will record.
2. Motion detection is off
(1) Applicable to no security monitoring needs. This mode is best for viewing the camera remotely when needed.
(2) For example: Check up on an elderly parent, watch pets, monitor your children. Turning off motion detection with this mode will reduce power consumption
3. My plan
(1) According to your schedule at home, you can assign a specific “motion detection” start time.
(2) Turn on the motion detection when you are not at home, keep alert; turn it off when you are at home to save power.
4. Monitoring is always on
Suitable for long-term monitoring, such as shops, monitoring children, etc. (With this mode, we recommend you keep the camera plugged in with a Power Adapter (available separately) and purchase 7/24 cloud storage).