Before You Start
1. Download the YI Home/Kami Home app from the Play Store (Android)
2. Download the YI Home/Kami Home app from the App Store (iPhone)
3. Create an account in the YI/Kami Home app
4. Check your phone to make sure that it's connected to a 2.4GHz band Wi-Fi network before pairing the camera (5GHz is only supported with Kami Indoor Camera).
Pairing the camera with the app
1. Connect the camera with the USB cable and adapter, and plug the adapter into a power outlet. The camera can also be powered by only the USB cable if it's plugged into a device that provides power through USB.
2. Open the app and log in to your account.
3. To add your camera, select the '+' icon.
4. Under Select Device(s), choose the camera that is going to be paired with the app. If you aren’t sure, click on the QR code under Select Device(s). Scan the QR code on the bottom of the camera.
5. Then select, I hear “Waiting to connect” at the bottom of the screen. If you don’t hear waiting to connect click on the link called, I did not hear it.
6. Under Connect to Wi-Fi enter the password for the Wi-Fi router. Select Connect to Wi-Fi.
7. Then face the QR code directly at the camera. If you hear “QR code scan is successful,” press next. If you did not hear anything, click on the link at the bottom of the screen.
8. The camera will go into retrieving pairing status that can take 1-2 minutes until the camera is successfully paired with the app.