How To Use The Time-Lapse Feature
You can compress up to 6 hours of footage into a fun, shareable clip between 5-30 seconds.
To use the time-lapse feature, Please try the steps below:
- Go to the camera's live view.
- Select the Timelapse option at the bottom part of the screen.
- Tap on Record Length to choose how long the entire span of the timelapse is. You can set it up according to hours or minutes. The maximum record length is up to 6 hours, then click OK.
- Tap on Video Length to select how long the final record duration is. The maximum video length is up to 30-seconds, then click OK.
- Tap on Record to start the recording.
For more info or updates, kindly subscribe to the following:
Kami YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD2j0wUuFp9ixlul1qocphQ
YI YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIrTFKMVjT82cz85Nekg-OQ