How to create a security PIN?
You can set a 4-digit passcode for each of your cameras through the YI Home/Kami App. In order to view the camera, you will be required to input the correct PIN. You can set a pin following these steps:
1. Log in to the YI Home app.
2. On the Home screen, click camera thumbnail.
3. From the Camera Live Feed, click on Settings.
4. Under Security, click on the toggle switch to enable “PIN Protection”.
5. Set up a 4 digit PIN number then enter the PIN number again to confirm.
7. After configuring, you will enter the 4 digit PIN to view the camera Live Feed.
Note: If you forget the PIN number you will need to reset the camera with a reset pin or paper clip and pair the camera again to access the camera.
Also, every time somebody logs into your account, you will get a notification saying somebody is trying to login into your account.
Please watch the tutorial video below. You can also copy and paste the link in your browser to watch the video. https://youtu.be/PAKsRTR5J1g