IOS 13 Action camera and app pairing issue
1. Delete/Uninstall the current YI Action app.
2. Open the YI official website on your IOS 13 device using Safari browser )
3. Go to firmware and app download and tap on Action, scroll down and tap on the "App Store" button ( Download on the App Store)
4. Wait for the notification and tap on install, wait for the app to install once the app installed you will have to "Trust" the newly added installed app.
5. To do this go to settings on your IOS 13 device scroll down and tap on General, then scroll down and tap on " Device Management"
6. Tap on "Shanghai Xiaoyi Technology Co Ltd" and Tap on "Trust" Your all done.
7. Enable App Permissions - Settings > YI Action/YI Dash App> Location > Allow location services - Always
8. Enable Location Services -Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Toggle On
9. Enable App Location Services - Settings > YI Action > Location > While Using the App or Always > Toggle On
10. Select the camera that you want to pair with in the action app.
11. Follow the steps to connect with the internal Wi-Fi network from the camera.
12. Once you go back into the Action App it will link with the camera and now you are paired.