These are the steps to cancel auto-renew YI Cloud subscription with Apple iOS. First, go to the home page on the Apple iOS device. Then click on Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID: firstname.lastname@example.org > View Apple ID > Subscriptions > YI Home > Cancel Subscription. At the bottom of the screen the subscription says, you won’t be charged for the free trial. After the free trial ends, your subscription will renew at (the price paid) unless canceled by (the end date of the free trial). If you cancel the subscription for the free trial it will continue to work until the end of the free trial.
Articles in this section
- How to cancel auto renew Apple subscription for YI Cloud free trial
- What happens if I have subscribed to YI Cloud Service, but my balance is not enough for payment?
- When I disable Video Upload Service, can I continue to use Customer Walk-in Analysis?
- If I unbind the device and bind it with another account, can I still see videos that were taken before?
- Can I delete or download videos from the cloud?
- How do I manage my subscription?
- Can I still see the videos once my YI Cloud Service is expired?
- Can I ask for a refund or change my subscription plan when my current subscription is still active?
- How do you extend subscription to YI Cloud Service?
- How do I cancel the subscription?