When using Android, if the location access is turned off the YI/Kami app can't find the Wi-Fi home network. Make sure the phone is connected to the Wi-Fi network and not Cellular network.
1. To enable the location access click on Settings on the phone home page.
2. Click on Location and enable access to the location of the phone for the YI/Kami app.
3. Open the app and click on the (+) symbol in the upper right corner.
4. Select the camera you are trying to pair with. If you aren’t sure, click on the QR code under Select Device(s). Scan the QR code on the bottom of the camera.
5. Then select, I hear “Waiting to connect” at the bottom of the screen. If you don’t hear waiting to connect click on the link called, I did not hear it.
6. Under Connect to Wi-Fi, the correct SSID (network name) is displayed.