Wi-Fi password error on Android when pairing the camera.
When using Android, you can receive a Wi-Fi password error if the location access is turned off, the app will display "Unknown SSID" or show "Please choose Wi-Fi" for the Wi-Fi name. In order to display your home network Wi-Fi name, the location for the YI/Kami Home app has to be enabled. Make sure the phone is connected to the Wi-Fi (2.4GHz) network and not the Cellular network.
1. To enable location click on the Settings app.
2. Click on search and type location. Select App permission. Enable location permission. If you don't see the location, tap Security & location. Enable location.
3. Open the app and click on the (+) symbol in the upper right corner.
4. Select the camera you are trying to pair with. If you aren’t sure, click on the QR code under Select Device(s). Scan the QR code on the bottom of the camera.
5. Then select, I hear “Waiting to connect” at the bottom of the screen. If you don’t hear waiting to connect click on the link called, I did not hear it.
6. Under Connect to Wi-Fi, the correct SSID (network name) is displayed.