All YI cameras support video storage for recordings of events on a micro SD card. If you are having an issue trying to playback the videos, first check to make sure the internet connection is working properly. When there is a weak internet connection the video may not download to the card. If that isn't an issue check to make sure there is available storage on the card. To do this select the camera that is using the SD card for storage. Then click on Settings in the bottom right corner. In Storage click on MicroSD Card. This will show the available storage capacity on the card. If the card is full the oldest recording will be deleted to continue recording on the card. When trying to playback the event, check to make sure the settings are correct. In Settings under Storage, there is a feature called Activity Detection Recording. If enabled, the videos will only be saved when activity is detected. If disabled, the camera will record continuously to the SD card no matter if there is motion or not.
Articles in this section
- Alert Notifications in the YI/Kami app
- I don't see the cameras in the pc/mac desktop app.
- Issues with pairing camera
- Playback issue with SD card
- App shows unknown SSID Wi-Fi name
- Discover devices with Alexa app for YI/Kami cameras
- How to pair Orbi Router with YI/Kami Camera on iOS/Android?
- How to setup YI/Kami camera?
- What are the supported network settings for a Home Security camera?