If you are having an issue trying to view the YI/Kami cameras in the pc/mac desktop app please follow the steps provided. First, check to make sure what region you are signed into on the YI/Kami app. To do this sign out of the app.
Discover in YI Home app Profile in Kami Home app
1. In the YI app click on Discover in the bottom right corner of the app. Scroll down to the bottom and select Settings.
2. In the Kami app, click on Profile and then click on the Settings gear in the top right corner.
Log out of YI Home app Log out of Kami Home app
3. Click on Log Out and Confirm in the YI Home app.
4. Click on Log Out and Ok in the Kami Home app.
Region in YI Home app Region in Kami Home app
5. The region will be listed at the top of the app.
Mac desktop app Select region
6. In the mac desktop app, there will be a region shown below the sign-in area on the page. To select a different region click Change Location. There are only two options available, North America and Europe. Make sure the country that you are signed in the YI/Kami app matches the region in the mac desktop app.
PC desktop app Select region
7. In the pc desktop app, there will be a region shown below the sign-in area on the page. To select a different region click Change Location. There are only seven options available, North America, Isreal, Europe, Asia, South Korea, Japan, and Taiwan. Make sure the country that you are signed in the YI/Kami app matches the region in the pc desktop app.
Signed into incorrect region
8. After signing in, if you are receiving the message, "You do not have any camera paired to this account. Pair a YI Home/ Dome camera on your mobile app first", check the prior steps to make sure you are signed into the correct region on the YI/Kami Home app and the mac/pc desktop app.