If you need to reset your YI Home camera but not sure how, please watch this tutorial video to find out. You can also copy and paste the link in the address bar of your browser to watch the video. Note: This video shows the location of the reset hole on a YI Dome X, however, the location will vary depending on the model of the camera. The process of using a reset pin or paper clip to reset the camera is the same for all YI/Kami home security cameras.
Articles in this section
- What is the recommended microSD card?
- Camera Keeps Going Offline
- Issue is "Streaming unavailable" on Nest Hub?
- How to reset your YI Home camera?
- What do the different status lights indicate?
- How to troubleshoot "camera is offline"?
- Why can I see the video feed but not hear the audio?
- Why are the videos blurry or not clear?